Help us Go Farther in Rockwood
As you might know, we have been serving the Rockwood community for nine years. With our community supporting us, we have seen so much progress!
Since 2013 we have been facilitating collaborative solutions with our Rockwood neighbors and local leaders that provide pathways for Rockwood residents to thrive educationally, economically, and relationally.
Support from people like you has allowed us to:
- Tackled food insecurity through the Rockwood Food Systems Collaborative and the multicultural food pantry.
- Brought English education to immigrant moms through our Rockwood English Language Institute.
- Addressed holistic community health outcomes and responded to COVID-19 through our East County Community Health initiative.
- Launched a community housing initiative that includes a 75-bed homeless shelter in the heart of Rockwood.
- Started providing micro-loans to disadvantaged entrepreneurs through our East County Business Bridge program.
But there is so much more work to be done.
In the next few months we need to:
- Fund the work of Rockwood Speaks, our community dialogue program.
- Fund a new playroom and teen center in our homeless shelter.
- Fund new children’s educational initiatives in the community.
- Continue to close the opportunity gap for entrepreneurs looking to start their own businesses.
- and more…
Would you help us kick off this summer by making a donation?
- $50: Provide important resources for our multi-cultural food pantry.
- $150: Help fund a community dialogue event for Rockwood Speaks!
- $300: Help fund a new playroom in our homeless shelter.
- $500: Help launch children’s educational initiatives.
- $1000: Help under-resourced entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
- $5,000: Sponsor an East County Community Health Fair.
- $10,000: Provide important capacity-building funds for our future.
You can make a secure donation online today.
Or send a check to:
4233 SE 182nd Ave
Gresham, OR 97030